Wedding planning can be fun, chaotic and overwhelming at times. Turning your dreams into reality always takes hard work and planning your wedding is no different. Keeping a positive attitude and being open for change is very important.
Here are some suggestions that may help you out:
• Delegate, delegate, delegate! Ask your friends and family for help. Ask your significant other and his family for help as well. Find each person’s strengths, then allocate the workload. One friend may be crafty, someone may be musical, or another may have connections for a reception hall.
• If you are not an organized person, find someone who will have the main checklist and keep things moving along.
• Have backup plans. Understand that everything may not be obtainable exactly as you wish, so be ready with a backup plan that will be acceptable to you.
• Be open-minded about your wedding plans. This will be your best stress relief.
• Make time for yourself! Have a day at the spa, or just a day at the park that has nothing to do with planning the wedding.
• Make time for your fiancé! Be sure to have quality time together not talking about the wedding.
Having your friends and family help with the wedding planning will make your wedding day more personal. Be sure to send thank you notes for all of their time and hard work spent to make your day special.